Use this article to customize a course for an individual enrollment.
In July 2023, customization includes the ability to exclude units, lessons, or activities only at the enrollment level (single student). Customization at the district level will be available later in the summer.
You must have the following permission to complete the steps on this page: Customize Enrollments.
To check your permissions, reference Checking your educator permissions.
- Access the Enrollment Hub of the applicable enrollment.
- On the left navigation, click Content.
- In the center pane, click Customize.
- When the Customization Editor displays, make the desired changes:
Feature Description Preview activity
Click an activity's tile to view the activity.
You can hide the following elements:
Click the checkmark next to the name of the element to hide it.
Hidden elements display in the course structure in grey.
Filter and hide by activity type
At the top of the page, click Activities.
In the list that displays, deselect the box next to the activity type that you would like to hide. For example, if you want to hide all the quizzes from a course, uncheck the button next to Quiz.
Once you have deselected a type, all activities of that type display in the course structure in grey.
Reorder elements Coming soon! Add content Coming soon!
- To undo your last change, click Undo at the top-right of the page.
- You can also use keyboard shortcuts (CTRL+Z on a PC, CMD+Z on a Mac) to undo a change.
- To undo all changes, click the X at the top-right of the page.
On the Discard Changes window that displays; click Confirm.
- At the top-right of the page, click Publish.
- On the Apply Customizations screen, review the changes; then click Next.
- Determine if you want hidden content included in assessments. Check or uncheck the boxes as applicable; then click Next.
- Review the grade weights and make any changes; then click Apply.
- A confirmation page displays; click Done.