You must have the following permission to complete the steps on this page: EdgeEX Edit Course Information and Options for All Courses and Sections.
To check your permissions, reference Checking your educator permissions.
Use this article to update the course options of a course at the district or school level.
- Access the Course Hub of the desired course.
- On the left navigation, click Options.
- The course options display. Use the list to jump to a specific section or scroll down the page to view all options.
- Next to the name of the option you want to edit, click the pencil icon.
Clicking the pencil icon next to one option unlocks editing for all the options.
- Make the applicable change to the course options. Review a list of all the options here.
- On the confirmation window that displays, click Apply Changes.
- A confirmation window displays. Review the updates made and click Next.
- On the confirmation window that displays, select the applicable option.
- Click Save.
- A confirmation window displays. Click Close.