Use this page to access an essay, project, performance task, or lab to grade via the Dashboard
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you leave a comment without grading the activity?
Yes. The student will see there is a comment on his/her screen when entering the course map.
- Under the Reports tab, select Dashboard.
- By default, the Progress tab will be selected.
- All the students are listed here with each class in which they are enrolled. Filter to see a particular set of students. With each filter, click Apply.
- Choose the information desired on the screen by using the display options.
- Sort in different ways to be able to interpret the data.
- Any student who has a yellow alert icon has an item for the teacher to grade. Left-click on the icon.
Learn more about the other alerts.
- Select Review.
- Any activity needing action, YES is displayed under Action Required. Click on the row to view.
- Click Revising.
To find out about all the actions an educator can take, click here.
- Click the attempt.
- The suggested score will be on the top left.
In the draft stage, students are required to have a minimum of 100 words, while the revision stage requires more than 150 words. The system will not let the student submit their work unless they meet the minimum word count.
- To view the rubric, click Rubric.
- To view the checklist completed by the student, click Checklist.
- To accept the score, click Accept Suggested Score. To alter the score, type the score in the box and select Manual Score.
The system reads the number placed in the score box as a percentage. If the student receives a 23/25 (92%), then put 92 in the box.
- To provide comments, write them in the Comments box. Click Update Comments.
- Exit out of the window when finished.