Educators can find submitted Essays on the Gradebook page. Use this article to learn how to find the Gradebook page to access submitted Essays for grading.
- Under the Courses tab, select Gradebook.
The gradebook can also be accessed via the Gradebook button on the homepage.
- Select the School, Class, Subject, and Course.
- The icons on the top right assist in viewing the Gradebook according to personal preferences.
a. The Gradebook refreshes every 2-3 minutes, but if you need to refresh it in between that time, select the Refresh icon.
b. To customize the columns listed in the table, select the gear icon.
c. For a fullscreen view of the gradebook, select the arrow icon.
- Select the Activities button.
- The activities are displayed as the columns.
- A key to the symbols on the table can be found here.
- To find the item to grade, search for the unit and the lesson of the short writing assignment.
- Click the pencil icon to view the submitted activity.
- Click View.
- Read the student's response.
- Enter a score.
The system reads the number placed in the score box as a percentage. If the student receives a 23/25 (92%), then put 92 in the box.
- Click Submit Score.
- To provide comments, write them in the Comments box. Click Update Comments.
- Exit out of the window when finished.