Use this page to learn how to grade a speaking assignment in the World Language LMS course.
- Under the Students tab, type the student's name in the search bar.
- Click the student's name once it appears below the search box.
- The student's name will emerge to the left of the other tabs.
- Under the student's name tab, click View Courses.
- Select the radio button next to the course.
- Click Grades.
- Find the speaking assignment. Expand the unit and lesson of the speaking assignment needing grading. Then, click the assignment that contains Speaking.
- Click the attempt.
- Click the Play icon to hear the student's response.
- Leave a written and/or audio comment, if desired. Then click Update Comments.
You can also leave written feedback that includes special, foreign language characters by using the ALT codes or by using the copy/paste method.
- To score, click out of this window to return to the main page.
- Click Change Score.
- Enter New Score and Reason.
The system reads the number placed in the score box as a percentage. If the student receives a 23/25 (92%), then put 92 in the New Score box.
- Click Submit.