Use this article to update the status of a section of an EdgeEX course to Active.
To follow the steps listed below, you must have both the Archive Courses and Enable Courses permissions checked under School Courses. This is different from the permissions required to enable archived heritage Imagine Edgenuity courses. To validate your permissions, reference Checking your educator permissions.
Frequently asked questions
Enabling an archived section
- Access the Archived tab of the Manage Courses page. Reference Accessing the Archived tab for steps.
- Click the title of the section.
- From any tab in the Section Hub, click Archived.
- On the drop-down menu that displays, click Active.
- The button displays as Active and a confirmation displays.
- You can now view the section on the Active tab of the Manage Courses page. Reference Accessing the Active tab for steps.
If you archived the section in error, repeat the steps above but select Active instead. Reference EdgeEX — Enabling an archived section for step-by-step instructions.