Looking for the syllabus of a heritage course? Access the Edgenuity Syllabi Resources page of the Imagine Learning website.
Use this article to learn how to access the Syllabus for EdgeEX courses.
- On the Manage Courses page, locate the desired course section and open it.
- On the left navigation, click Resources.
The Resources tab is also accessible from the Course Hub and the Enrollment Hub.
- If you are on the Course Hub, select the applicable version of the course.
- On the list of resources that displays, click Syllabus.
- The syllabus for the course displays. Click Expand All to view all sections or click the chevron at the right of an individual section to open it.
- Sections with an edit icon are editable. Click the icon to edit the section.
- When you are finished editing, click the Save button.
- Click the Download button to download a PDF of the Syllabus.