The Start of School Year Report provides administrators with data on whether students are enrolled in the correct courses so that discrepancies can be corrected. Admins can use this report to see the enrollments of each student. The report highlights the subject, series, and edition of the course. Filters that have been applied on the Manage Enrollments page will be applied on the exported report.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have the "Download Enrollment Data" checked under Student Enrollments. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under Courses, click Manage Enrollments.
- Click the Export to Excel icon.
- Select the Start of School Year Report from the enrollment report to export dropdown.
The following columns are included in this report:
- Course Name
- Course's School
- External ID
- Enrollment ID
- Enrollment Status
- Select the types of enrollments to include in the report and click Export.
- Click OK. The report downloads in .csv format.