The Assignments to be Graded Report provides details on which students have ungraded assignments in their courses. Administrators can use this report to communicate information about ungraded assignments to educators. This export will filter the students by Ungraded via the Assignment Status column on the Manage Enrollments page. Additional filters that have been applied on the Manage Enrollments page will also be applied on the exported report.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have the "Download Enrollment Data" checked under Student Enrollments. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Students tab, click Manage Enrollments.
- Click the Export to Excel icon .
- Select the Assignments to be Graded Report from the enrollment report to export dropdown.
The following columns are included in this report:
- Course Name
- Course's School
- External ID
- First Gradebook Entry
- Last Gradebook Entry
- Assignment Status
- Select the types of enrollments to include in the report and click Export.
- Click OK. The file downloads in .csv format.