The Not Started or Completed Report provides administrators with details on whether courses are completed or not yet started so that administrators can clean enrollment data and mark courses as completed where necessary.
Students whose course has not been marked complete will display on this report. The report downloads all student enrollments, their progress, start date, and target (end) date. Filters that have been applied on the Manage Enrollments page will be applied on the exported report. Once exported, use the sort function to see which students have completed zero percent of their course.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have the "Download Enrollment Data" checked under Student Enrollments. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under Students, click Manage Enrollments.
- Click the Export to Excel icon.
- Select the Not Started or Completed Report from the enrollment report to export dropdown.
The following columns are included in this report:
- Course Name
- Course's School
- External ID
- Start Date
- Target Date
- Enrollment Status
- Select the types of enrollments to include in the report and click Export.
- Click OK. The file downloads in .csv format.