The Student Pacing Report provides information on whether students are engaged in their courses. A user with the permission can export a report to view which students are engaged. As a result, this information can be communicated to the student's teacher(s) if they are off pace. Filters that have been applied on the Manage Enrollments page will be applied on the exported report.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have the "Download Enrollment Data" checked under Student Enrollments. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under Students, click Manage Enrollments.
- Click the Export to Excel icon.
- Select the Student Pacing Report from the enrollment report to export dropdown.
The following columns are included in this report:
- Student Name
- Course Name
- Student Build ID (STBID)
- External ID
- Target Progress
- Progress Pacing
- Overall Grade
- Relative Grade
- Actual Grade
- Select the types of enrollments to include in the report and click Export.
- Click OK. The file downloads in .csv format.