To turn off IP Registry for certain students, follow the steps outlined on this page.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Bulk Enroll Students" checked under District and School Settings. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the More tab, select School Settings.
- Select the Secure Access tab.
- Click Edit under the Student Access Controls box.
- Click IP Address Registry under the drop-down menu.
- In the second drop-down menu, choose the option you want for your students.
- No Access – students will have no access to Edgenuity when off-campus.
- Instruction and Assignments – students can access Instruction and Assignments, but cannot access pretests, quizzes, tests, prescriptive tests, VT diagnostics, and exams.
- Instruction, Assignments, Pretests and Quizzes - students can access Instruction, Assignments, Pretests and Quizzes, but cannot access tests, exams, prescriptive tests, or VT diagnostics.
- Click Configure IP Address Registry.
- Select the Exemptions tab.
- Search for your student. Click Search.
- Click Add next to the student you want to add to the exception list.
- Close out the window by using the X button.
- Click Save.