When automatic progression is enabled, students may move on in their courses once they have exhausted their retakes, even if they have not met an assessment passing threshold.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Edit Course Options" checked under School Courses. To validate your permissions, click here.
Need to know how to access this page? View the steps here.
- Click Edit Course Options.
- Click the down arrow next to Automatic Progression.
- Select the desired option for Automatic Progression.
By enabling or disabling automatic progression, you will be changing the setting for all students in the course.
- If done, click Next. To find out about other course options, click here.
- Select the radio button on how enrollments will be impacted. Then click Next.
- Confirm the changes. Click Submit.
- A confirmation window will show the changes were submitted. Click OK.