When pretesting is turned on, students can take the lesson quiz at the start of the lesson instead of at the end. If students meet the pretesting threshold, the lesson content will be bypassed, students will be able to proceed to the next lesson, and their pretest score will count as their lesson quiz score.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Edit Course Options" checked under School Courses. To validate your permissions, click here.
Pretesting does not work on World Language courses.
It is also not recommended for Language Arts due to the reading passages and CEE courses are project-based. The lessons are reliant upon each other.
Need to know how to access this page? View the steps here.
- Click Edit Course Options.
- Click the down arrow next to Pretesting.
- Select the desired option for Pretesting.
By enabling or disabling pretesting, you will be changing the setting for all students in the course.
- If done, click Next. To find out about other course options, click here.
- Select the radio button on how enrollments will be impacted. Then click Next.
- Confirm the changes. Click Submit.
- A confirmation window will show the changes were submitted. Click OK.