Use this page to learn how to enable or disable Guided Notes for multiple courses at once.
Frequently Asked Questions:
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Edit Course Options" checked under School Courses. To validate your permissions, click here.
Need to know how to access this page? View the steps here.
- Click Edit Course Options.
- Click the down arrow next to Guided Notes.
- Select the desired option for Guided Notes.
By enabling or disabling Guided Notes, you will be changing the setting for all students in the course.
- If done, click Next. To find out about other course options, click here.
- Select the radio button on how enrollments will be impacted. Then click Next.
- Confirm the changes. Click Submit.
- A confirmation window will show the changes were submitted. Click OK.