Guided Notes help students remain actively engaged during the lecture portions of their online coursework.
The benefits of guided notes are numerous:
- reduce the cognitive load caused by trying to listen and take notes at the same time
- help students retain information by staying actively engaged during lectures
- make it easier for students to distinguish important information
- lead to more comprehensive and complete notes
- can help improve assessment performance
For a downloadable flyer on Guided Notes, click here.
For steps to access Guided Notes directly within the LMS, click here.
|Link to Guided Notes
English Language Arts
|Guided Notes for English Language Arts courses
|Guided Notes for Mathematics courses
|Guided Notes for Science courses
|Guided Notes for Social Studies courses