To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Complete Teacher Review" checked under Gradebook Options. To validate your permissions, click here.
- On the main menu, type the student's name in the search bar.
- Click the student's name once it appears below the search bar.
- The Selected Student icon displays to the left of the search bar.
- Under the student's name tab, click View Courses.
- Select the radio button next to the course.
- Click Grades.
- Find the student's current activity, which is an assessment. If it is an exam or test, view the review just completed by the student.
See how the student did on the activity by clicking the attempt.
- A new window will open with the activity that the student took. To learn more, click here.
- Close out of the window once viewing is completed.
- View all the options here.
- To allow the student to move on, click the activity on the left.
- Click Unlock Activity.
- Select the time the student should be given before starting the assessment. Use the dropdown arrow to designate the time other than the default. Then click Submit.
If class ends in 40 minutes and the student will take about 25 minutes on the exam, you would give the student 15 minutes before the assessment becomes locked again. This way you can ensure the student starts it before time runs out.