Teacher Review will prevent students from beginning an assessment until a teacher has reviewed their work and unlocked the assessment. Requiring a review for each attempt prevents students from attempting assessment retakes until a teacher has unlocked the assessment as well. Setting a timeout length requires students to begin an assessment within a certain number of minutes after a teacher unlocks the assessment, which is useful if the teacher must proctor the assessment.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Edit Course Options", "Manage Course Options in Bulk", and "Manage Courses in Bulk" checked under School Courses. To validate your permissions, click here.
Need to know how to access this page? View the steps here.
- Click Edit Course Options.
- Click the down arrow next to Teacher Review.
- Select at least one assessment type.
The Teacher Review options become editable once you select an assessment type.
- Select the desired options for Teacher Review.
By enabling or disabling teacher review, you will be changing the setting for all students in the course.
- If done, click Next. To find out about other course options, click here.
- Select the radio button on how enrollments will be impacted. Then click Next.
- Confirm the changes. Click Submit.
- A confirmation window will show the changes were submitted. Click OK.