When prescriptive testing is turned on, each student's course will begin with a test that presents one question per lesson. If students get the question associated with a lesson correct, that lesson will not be included in their course. If they get the question incorrect, the associated lesson will be included in their course.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Edit Course Options" checked under School Courses. To validate your permissions, click here.
Need to know how to access this page? View the steps here.
- Click Edit Course Options.
- Click the down arrow next to Prescriptive Testing.
- Select the desired option for Prescriptive Testing. If enabled, determine the time limit for the assessment.
By enabling or disabling prescriptive testing, you will be changing the setting for all students in the course.
- If done, click Next. To find out about other course options, click here.
- Select the radio button on how enrollments will be impacted. Then click Next.
- Confirm the changes. Click Submit.
- A confirmation window will show the changes were submitted. Click OK.