Use the steps on this page to access the Manage Score flyout on the student's Grades tab.
On the Manage Score flyout, you can:
- Change a score on a system-scored activity.
- Award a score on a teacher-graded activity.
- Add a comment to a student's activity without changing the score of the activity.
- Score an activity that a student has not submitted.
- For assessments only, allow a student to advance in the course by applying the student's highest score (this feature is known as Pass with Score in heritage Imagine Edgenuity courses).
Accessing the Manage Score flyout
- Access the Grades tab.
- Locate the applicable activity in the Course Structure section.
- Click the Manage Score icon.
- The Manage Score flyout displays, defaulting to the Score Activity tab.
The Score Items tab is not available at this time.
- Continue to the applicable article:
If you want to... Continue to this article...
Change a score on a system-scored activity
EdgeEX — Changing/awarding a score and adding comments on an activity
Award a score on a teacher-graded activity
Add a comment to a student's activity without changing the score of the activity.
Use the student's highest attempted score on a quiz, test, or exam to allow them to advance to the next activity. EdgeEX — Scoring incomplete activities Add a score to an activity that is in progress or that a student has not submitted.