Use this article to unlock an assessment from the student's Gradebook.
For an overview, FAQs, and to unlock an assessment from the Educator Launchpad or to unlock assessments in bulk, reference EdgeEX — Unlocking assessments from the Educator Launchpad.
Unlocking an assessment
- Access the Gradebook.
- At the top of the page, click the Alert icon.
- The Assessment to Unlock icon displays. Click it.
- The assessment that needs to be unlocked displays in the Course Structure list and in the Student Work pane.
- On the Student Work pane, click the lock icon to unlock the assessment.
- The assessment is now unlocked, and the icon changes to an open padlock. If you unlocked the assessment in error, click it again to re-lock it.