Use this page to access the action buttons on Manage Active Students for multiple students.
- Under the Students tab, select Manage Students.
You can also click the Manage Students button from the homepage.
- To adjust the columns, click the gear icon.
- Checkmark the desired columns, then click Save Configuration.
- Click the Filters button.
- Add or remove filters to manage specific students. To find out about each filter, click here.
- Select Apply.
- Check the box on the left next to each student's name, or select all by clicking the check box at the top of the column.
Select an action to be completed:
|Add to Classes||Add to Groups|
|Archiving Students||Changing Student Grade Levels|
|Enrolling Students in Courses||Promoting Students to the Next Grade|
|Updating Orientation Video Requirement||Updating Text-to-Speech|
|Updating Text Translation|