Use this page to archive a student's account. Archived students are no longer able to access their courses, but their status can always be changed back to active/enrolled if they return to the Imagine Edgenuity program.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Archive Student" checked under Student Accounts. To validate your permissions, click here.
Need to know how to access this page? View the steps here.
- Under More, click Archive.
Your action bar may look different based on your permissions.
- To confirm archiving the students, click Archive.
- If the students are currently enrolled in courses, decide what to do with the enrollment and select the corresponding radio button.
- Leave the enrollments in Active status, and archive the student accounts.
- Mark all active enrollments as Disabled, and archive the student accounts.
- Mark all active enrollments as Completed, and archive the student accounts.
- Click Archive.
- A confirmation screen shows the changes were submitted for processing. Click OK.