Use this page to create a timed schedule to alter course options.
- Under the Administration tab, select District Settings.
- Click the Schedules tab.
- Click Add.
- In the Information section, complete the following:
- Name the schedule.
- In the Target drop-down, select the target group for this schedule- entire district, single school, student groups, or a class.
- In the Recurring drop-down, select a one time, daily, or weekly schedule.
- Set the Start and End day and time.
- Select the Time Zone for the schedule.
- Checkmark the boxes next to the feature to be executed during the schedule.
- Refresher on the course options.
- Learn more about each section of the schedule.
- View an example schedule.
This can be confusing for a first-time user. Feel free to reach out to Customer Support for help. Schedules can affect an entire district's implementation plan and should be applied with caution.
- Click Save.