To view the District Catalog, you must have the EdgeEX View District Catalog permission. To check your permissions, reference Checking your educator permissions.
Use this article to add a course to the School Catalog.
Frequently asked questions
How do I remove a course from the School Catalog?
At this time, courses that have been added to the School Catalog cannot be removed.
- Access the District Catalog and locate the course you want to add.
- Click the Add to My Schools button.
- On the flyout that displays, search for the name of the school you want to add the course to.
- To select specific schools, click the box next to each school's name. To select all schools in the list, click the box next to School Name.
- At the bottom of the page, click the Add to Schools button.
- A confirmation message displays. Click the link to view your School's Catalog or click the X to close the message.