Frequently Asked Questions
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Change Grades" checked under Gradebook Options. To validate your permissions, click here.
- On the main menu, type the student's name in the search bar.
- Click the student's name once it appears below the search bar.
- The Selected Student tab displays to the left of the search bar.
- Under the Selected Student tab, click View Courses.
- Select the radio button next to the course.
- Click Grades.
- Find the essay. Expand the unit and lesson of the essay needing graded. The activities within the submitted essay are listed. Click Revising.
To find out about all the actions an educator can take, click here.
- Click the attempt.
- The current score for the essay is on the top left.
- Click Change Score.
- In the New Score box, enter the percentage without the percent sign, then click Submit.
The system reads the number placed in the score box as a percentage. If the student receives a 23/25 (92%), then put 92 in the box.
- To provide comments, write them in the Comments box. Click Update Comments.
- Exit out of the window when finished.