Frequently Asked Questions:
Yes. The student will see there is a comment on his/her screen when entering the course map.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Change Grades" checked under Gradebook Options. To validate your permissions, click here.
- On the main menu, type the student's name in the search bar.
- Click the student's name once it appears below the search box.
- The Selected Student icon displays to the left of the search bar. Hover your mouse over the icon and the student's name tab displays.
- Under the student's name tab, click View Courses.
- Select the radio button next to the course.
- Click Grades.
- Expand the unit and lesson. The activities for the lesson should be listed.
- Click Assignment.
To find out about all the actions an educator can take, click here.
- To see the answers the student answered correctly and/or incorrectly, click the attempt.
If an educator already knows what score he/she wants to assign, click Change Score on the right side of the screen.
- The left side will display the questions from the assignment. To see which questions a student got right or wrong, click on a frame. If the answer to the question is green the student got it correct. If it is red, the student answered incorrectly.
For information on the options found on this page, click here.
- The current score is listed on the top left.
- Click Change Score.
- In the New Score box, enter the percentage without the percent sign, then click Submit.
The system reads the number placed in the score box as a percentage. If the student receives a 23/25 (92%), then put 92 in the box.
- To provide comments, write them in the Comments box. Click Update Comments.
- Exit out of the window when finished.