Looking for information about editing the course options of an EdgeEX course?
Reference one of the following:
Find the steps to alter the course options of one course.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Pretesting will not work on the following courses:
- AP World Language courses
- AP courses
- Language Arts courses- due to reading passages
- CEE- the project-based career courses
- eDynamic Learning courses
- World Language LMS
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Edit Course Options" checked under School Courses. To validate your permissions, click here.
Need to know how to access this page? View the steps here.
- Click Edit Course Options.
- The Course Options page will show all the options available in the course. Find the section(s) needing adjustment. To learn more about each one, click here.
- After you make the desired change to a section, do one of the following:
You are editing only one option
Click the Submit button.
You are editing multiple options
Make changes to additional sections. Then, scroll down and click the Submit All Changes button.
- A notification window will ask which courses and students will be impacted by the change(s). Select the radio dial of the choice desired. Then click Submit.
- Click either Back to Course Options Summary or Back to Courses.