Schools have different events occur throughout the year. This feature allows an administrator to add in those additional breaks so students are not responsible for completing coursework on those days.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Set District Calendar" checked under District and School Settings. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Click the month of the custom holiday.
- Select the day of the custom holiday.
- If multiple categories have been created, select the category from the drop-down menu.
- In the Subject box, name the event.
- If needed, adjust the dates of the break. It can span multiple days.
- Click Save.
- In the bottom right corner, a confirmation notification shows the event was saved.
Wonder how to get back to the year view of the calendar? Click the Calendar tab at the top.