Disabling enrollments removes student's access to the courses. Disabled or archived enrollments are placed in the Archived Courses list should they need to enabled again.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Students were assigned to a course in error
- You may want to lighten their course load
- Students were transferred out of your district
- You want to archive student courses that haven't had activity in a specified timeframe
- Students have graduated and you no longer want those enrollments to affect your reporting data
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Disable Enrollment" checked under Student Enrollments. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Click Disable.
- Ensure the number of student's being disabled is correct. Click Disable.
- A confirmation screen will confirm the student's course(s) was disabled. Click OK.