Use this page to view a student's progress report by accessing it from the selected student's tab.
Frequently Asked Questions
Edgenuity rounds to one decimal point. Read here to find out more. </p
Need to know how to access this page? View the steps here.
- Under the Selected Student tab, click Progress Report.
- To filter to one course, select the course from the drop-down menu under Select Course. Then push Get Progress.
Archived courses will be shown as well.
- The progress report lists various calculations on a student's progress within the course. For descriptions on what each data measurement means, click here.
- The table outlines the activities a student has accomplished in the course. To learn more, click here.
- To just see the Complete and Overall Grade, click Hide All Details.
- Print the report using Printer Friendly Version.
When you click the button, a new page opens and displays the report. Use the Print functionality on the page to print the report.
- To return to the student list, click Back to Student List.