Use this page to enable an Educator from the Manage Educators page.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Edit Educators" checked under Educator Accounts. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Administration tab, select Manage Educators.
- Click the Archived tab.
- Find the educator to enable. Either type the educator's name into the search bar and push search or use the filters to find the educator.
- Checkmark the box next to the educator's name. Select Enable.
Simply checkmark multiple educators if more than one should be enabled, then select Enable.
- A notification window will ask to confirm the changes. Click Enable.
- A confirmation window shows the educator has been enabled. Click OK to close the window.