Find the steps to alter the course options of one course.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Pretesting will not work on the following courses:
- AP World Language courses
- AP courses
- Language Arts courses- due to reading passages
- CEE- the project-based career courses
- eDynamic Learning courses
- World Language LMS
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Edit Course Options" checked under School Courses. To validate your permissions, click here.
Need to know how to access this page? View the steps here.
- Click Edit Course Options.
- The Course Options page will show all the options available in the course. Find the section(s) needing adjustment- to learn more about each one, click here.
- After a change has been made to a section, click Submit.
There is a Submit All Changes button at the bottom of the page. If that button is selected then any of the changes made will affect all the students in the course.
For example- if an educator has gone in and individualized a student's course options to accommodate for an Individualized Education Program (IEP), the Submit All Changes button will override the selections made for the student.
- A notification window will ask which courses and students will be impacted by the change(s). Select the radio dial of the choice desired. Then click Submit.
- Make additional changes to sections, if desired.
- When finished, click either Back to Course Options Summary or Back to Courses.