Frequently Asked Questions:
A student's email address must not contain more than 100 characters, and the email message must not contain more than 4,000 characters.
To complete the following steps you must have "School Profile: Limited Edit" permissions. To validate your permissions in District and School Settings, click here.
- Access the Selected Student tab for the applicable student.
- Under the Selected Student tab, click Message Student.
- An email appears with the student's name already in the TO: box.
- Add a Subject.
- If available, add an Attachment.
- Enter a message.
- Click Send.
- A confirmation displays on the bottom right of the screen.
The email icon in the upper right corner of the student's screen alerts of a new message.