Use this page to learn how to send an email to a class or user group.
Frequently Asked Questions:
A student's email address must not contain more than 100 characters, and the email message must not contain more than 4,000 characters.
Yes. While the educator view displays the group receiving the email, students can see the list of names to which the email was sent.
To send emails to groups you must have "Email" permissions. To validate your permissions, click here.
- On the More tab, select Messages.
- Click New Email.
- Enter the recipient's name in the search field, then click it when it appears.
- Repeat step three until the names of all necessary recipients are listed in the TO: field.
- Add a Subject.
- If available, add an Attachment.
- Enter your message.
- Click Send.
- A confirmation displays on the bottom right of the screen.