- Under the Communication tab, select Discussion Boards.
- Click New Collaboration.
- Enter a title.
The collaboration represents the class, so provide a descriptive title such as "Algebra 1 Section 1- Mr. Lee."
- Click Continue.
Creating a Discussion
Articles in this section
- Using Discussion Boards for Student Collaboration
- Adding Additional Teachers to a Discussion
- Adding Students to a Discussion
- Archiving a Discussion
- Creating a Discussion
- Creating a Topic Within the Discussion
- Editing an Existing Topic Within Your Discussion
- Editing a Sent Response
- Enabling an Archived Discussion
- Highlighting Important Posts