Use this site to learn how to enable the Family Portal Access.
The Family Portal is a site that allows parents access to current information about their student's progress and performance.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can a parent access data for more than one student? For example, a father would like to monitor the progress of his 6th grade son and his 8th grade daughter.
Yes, a parent can be linked to more than one student account. You will need to provide the access codes for each student to the parent. A parent just needs to follow the steps on this link for each child. The password step will only be required with the first child.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Edit Student" checked under Student Accounts. To validate your permissions, click here.
A parent/guardian needs to be added to a student's account in order to access the Family Portal.
- Under the Students tab, select Manage Students.
You can also click the Manage Students button from the homepage.
- Click the Filters button.
- Add or remove filters to manage specific students, then click Apply. To find out about each filter, click here.
- Check the box next to the student.
- Click Update Student.
- Under the Parent/Guardian Contact Information section, click Add Parent/Guardian.
- Enter the parent/guardian contact information.
While email is not required, it is recommended as an email will be sent with the link to the parent portal and provides easy access for future login attempts.
- For parents who want to access the Family Portal, the Enable dial must be selected.
- Click Save Parent/Guardian.
- After you click Save Parent/Guardian, an Activation Code now displays on the Family Portal row. Make a note of the number, as it must be provided to the parent or guardian so they can access the Family Portal.