Use this page to learn how to add an honor code to a course.
To add an honor code to a course you must have "Create Custom Courses" permissions. Click here to validate this permission in School Courses.
- Under the Courses tab, select Manage Courses.
- Use Filters or the Search field to find courses.
- Select a course and choose More, then click Customize.
- Choose Create a new course based on this course.
- Click the pencil icon to modify the course name.
- Select a test. For this example we selected Introduction to Compound.
- Under Add Activity, click Writing Prompt.
- Click Create New Activity.
- Enter the writing prompt's required information ( ). There are additional options that are not required but helpful if you share your activity with other teachers.
As a member of (*insert teacher's name*) class, you agree to the class honor code when you take tests and exams in Imagine Edgenuity. As a reminder, the honor code says
[insert honor code]
In the space below, type "I, (*insert first/last name*), agree to the honor code provided for this course".
- Scroll to the bottom of the form and choose a Grade Weight Category for the activity (Assignment is selected by default). Additional is the recommended grade weight category.
- Click Fix Errors.