Use this page to add students to a discussion post.
- Under the More tab, select Discussion Boards.
- Click the lock icon to modify permissions.
- Select the Students tab.
- Students must be added to the Approved Students list on the right. Select students from the Available Students list, enter a student's name in the Search field, choose a user group or choose from a list of students enrolled in a course.
- To select a student, click their name. The name appears in the Approved Students list on the right and turns green in the Available Students list.
- Once the selected students for this discussion have been added, click Continue.
Students may require support getting started with discussion boards. Share the following expectations with students:
- How frequent they should post
- The content they should post
- How they are awarded credit for posting