Frequently Asked Questions
Parents may want to keep an eye on their child's progress. Edgenuity offers them the ability to do so by receiving either daily, weekly, or monthly reports.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Edit Student" checked under Student Accounts. To validate your permissions, click here.
A parent/guardian needs to be added to a student's account in order to send progress reports.
If a parent's account currently does not receive progress reports, follow the instructions to edit it here.
- For parents to receive a progress report, the box must be checked.
- Determine the frequency the parent wants to receive the report:
- Daily: Reports are sent out between 5:00 and 7:00 a.m. Eastern time.
- Weekly: Reports are sent out on Mondays between 3:00 and 5:00 a.m. Eastern time.
- Monthly: Reports are sent out on the first day of the month between 3:00 and 5:00 a.m. Eastern time.