Use this page when students have been enrolled in a course and you want to place all students from that course into a user group.
- Under the Courses tab, select Manage Courses.
- Find the course with the filters or the search bar.
Looking for a specific type of course? Find them here.
Click the Create Student Group link at the top if you want to create a new group for the selected students.
- Checkmark the course.
- Click View Students.
- Select all the students or individual students to add to the group.
- Click More, then click Add to Groups.
- Checkmark the user group(s) to add the students to.
- Click the Add icon.
- The student(s) were added to the group. Click OK.