Use this page to update the personal information of a student.
Frequently Asked Questions:
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Edit Students" and "Manage School Access" checked under Student Accounts. To validate your permissions, click here.
Need to know how to access this page? View the steps here.
- Under the Selected Student tab, click Update Student.
- Make the necessary changes. Examples include adjusting the student's:
- Student IDs and District Custom Fields
- Other Information
- Demographic Data
If you select Yes for the Individualized Education Program option, an IEP icon displays next to the student's user name on the Manage Students page.
- Educational Background
- Click Update Student at the bottom of the page.
- A notification shows that the student's account has been edited successfully.