Use this page to change a score on a system-scored activity or to or award a score on a teacher-graded activity.
If you want to add a comment to the student's activity without changing the score of the activity, you can also use the steps in this article to do that.
- Access the Gradebook.
- Locate the applicable activity in the Course Structure section.
- Click the Manage Score icon.
- The Manage Score flyout displays, defaulting to the Score Activity tab.
The Score Items tab is not available at this time.
- Enter the new score and an optional comment.
The Comment field has a 25,000-word character limit, including spaces.
- Click Submit.
- Do one of the following:
If Then You are finished Continue to the next step.
You need to edit your previously-entered score or comment
Click Edit and make the necessary changes to the grade or comment.
- To save and close, click the X at the top of the flyout or click Cancel.